If you’re interested in hiring me that’s great! Before you get in touch, please consider the following things:
- I’m happy to take on short or long term contracts.
- I code all new iPhone and iPad apps in Swift (but I do know Objective-C as well).
- I only develop native apps (it’s the way things were meant to be!), I do not use any cross platform or hybrid tools. Developing natively means a much better experience and makes your app easier to update and maintain.
- I’ve worked with clients all over the world and therefore I have no problem working remotely.
For UK Clients:
- I have no problems working on-site providing I can get to you in a reasonable amount of time. In situations where the distance is great, I’ve previously worked contracts where I stay overnight nearby and do 2-3 days a week on-site, and the rest remotely.